Recipe: Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
Summary: The sauce tastes like a creamy Alfredo sauce. This is great over noodles. Busy week? Just plan ahead with your crock pot and breath!
- 3 lbs chicken boneless chicken breast
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (divided)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Place chicken pieces in crock pot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a sauce pan and saute onion and garlic. Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth. Stir until smooth.
- Add this mixture to crock pot and cook on low for an additional hour.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 6 hour(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: Food.com