This is super simple and wildly popular in our house. I hope y’all like it!
Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole
This is super simple and wildly popular in our house. I hope y'all like it!
- 1 pound ground beef, browned
- 1 can RoTel, We used mild but you could easily use a hotter variety
- 1 16oz package of frozen Tater Tots (I bought a 5 pound bag because they were cheaper and just covered the top of the crock pot with them)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 small onion
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded