Recipe: Disappearing Buffalo Chicken Dip
Summary: A dip that truly lives up to its name
- 2 cups finely chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup FRANK’S REDHOT Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real or Light Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese or feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Toss chicken with FRANKS REDHOT Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Turn into 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese or feta cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve, if desired, with celery, carrot, bell pepper wedges and/or your favorite dippers.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Makes 3 cups
Photo and recipe adapted from:Hellman’s