Recipe: Double Orange Crush Floats
Summary: OMG !! Can’t wait for this!!!
- 1 (48 0z) container frozen Hannaford Orange sherbet or any Orange sherbert
- 1 (2-liter) bottle orange crush drink
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 each orange cut in half and sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 bunch Fresh mint leaves
- Fill each glass halfway to the top with Orange Crush soda.
- Scoop in 2/3 cup Orange sherbet.
- Garnish with orange slices, raspberries and mint leaves. Serve at once.
Preparation time: 4 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe adapted from: Hannaford.com