Summary: Looking for a crunchy snack? Try these no-bake bars that are made using Dulce de Leche Cheerios cereal.
- 4 cups Dulce de Leche Cheerios® cereal
- 1/2 cup dried banana chips
- 1/2 cup roasted whole almonds
- 1/2 cup roasted salted hulled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Spray 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix cereal, banana chips, almonds, pepitas and cranberries; set aside.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat all Syrup ingredients over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Pour over cereal mixture; gently toss to coat. Press in pan; cool 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 5 rows by 3 rows. Store tightly covered.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cool time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 15
Recipe adapted from BettyCrocker.com