What2Cook Best of 2013 – Number 12 – Easy Cheesy Breadsticks shared more than 49,000 times
Recipe: Easy Cheesy Breadsticks
Summary: These are so simple and a quick fix for guests that may drop in.
- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Unroll pizza dough onto a greased cookie sheet and brush with butter.
- Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
- With a pizza cutter, cut dough lengthwise into 12 long strips. Then cut those in half to make 24 strips.
- Do not separate strips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Re-cut along each strip and remove from cooking sheet.
- Serve sticks warm with marinara sauce.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 13 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Recipe adapted from Food.com