Recipe: Egg Prosciutto Tomato Muffins
Summary: You can definitely mix up the ingredients, like you would an omelette or egg scramble.
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 slices prosciutto, cut into pieces
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add eggs, milk, salt and pepper to a bowl. Beat together. Mix in prosciutto, tomato, chives and parmesan.
- Grease muffin pan and pour mixture evenly into muffin cups, so they’re about 3/4 full.
- Cook for approximately 30 minutes or until egg is set.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8