Try this new delicious take on breakfast – kids and adults alike will love this way to eat their eggs and potatoes!
Egg Topped Hash Brown Nests
Try this new delicious take on breakfast - kids and adults alike will love this way to eat their eggs and potatoes!
- 1 box (5.2 oz) Betty Crocker® Seasoned Skillets® hash brown potatoes
- Hot water, salt and margarine called for on potato box
- 1/4 cup Bac~Os® bacon flavor bits or chips, if desired
- 12 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Make potatoes as directed on box. When done, place in medium bowl. Stir in bacon bits. Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups. Bake about 15 minutes or until starting to turn golden brown on edges. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- Crack 1 egg over each muffin cup. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 350°F about 18-20 minutes or until egg whites and yolks are firm, not runny. Cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin cups.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Betty Crocker