Are you ready for some football……pizza?!
- 1 pizza dough or pre-made crust
- pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- sliced white cheese, cut in strips Provolone or string cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. If using fresh pizza dough, bring to room temperature. Spread dough over, or place pizza crust in pizza pan. Add pizza sauce and then cheese. Top with pepperoni, laying it slightly overlapping in the shape of a football.
- Place cheese strips in the middle of your pepperoni football to form the laces.
- Bake according to pizza dough instructions, or until pizza is lightly browned and cheese has melted.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: babble.com