Recipe: Fresh Fruit Combo
Summary: A healthy alternative to heavier side dishes, this colorful blend of fruit offers a plethora of flavor that’s simple to make and beautiful on each plate.
- 2 cup(s) cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and chopped
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup(s) halved seedless red grapes
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 large red apple, cubed
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup(s) fresh or canned pitted dark sweet cherries
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; refrigerate until serving.
- To serve, fold in bananas, apple, blueberries and cherries.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 10
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: SamsClub.com