Recipe: Fried Pizza Poppers
Summary: Keep in mind, you can customize these babies! Make a “meat lover’s”, a “veggie lover’s” ..you can even spice them up with some green Chile or Jalapeno slices! Stuff ‘em with all of your typical topping faves..SO much fun!
The season of Summer is O-vah..woo hoo! And now it’s Football Season! The season where even if you’re not a football fan, you can still enjoy the best part of the game..the FOOD!
- Pillsbury Pizza Dough (thin crust or regular)
- Pepperoni slices..one per each popper
- Mozzarella Cheese 1″ cubes..one per each popper
- Marinara Sauce for dipping
- Oil for frying
- Parmesan, Garlic Powder & Oregano for sprinkling..OR YOUR FAVE BLEND!
For instructions please visit: ohbiteit.com
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 30