I’ve been bringing this refreshing salad to potlucks recently, and everyone raves about it. This is a winner recipe and one I’ll use again!
Fruit Salad with Cream Cheese-Pecan Topping
I've been bringing this refreshing salad to potlucks recently, and everyone raves about it. This is a winner recipe and one I’ll use again!
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1?2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1?4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1?2 cup chopped pecans
- In a serving bowl, combine blueberries, cantaloupe, grapes, and strawberries.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and lemon juice at medium-low speed with an electric mixer until mixture is smooth.
- In a separate medium bowl, beat cream at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until slightly thickened. Gradually add confectioners’ sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Gently fold into cream cheese mixture; spread over fruit. Sprinkle with chopped pecans. Serve immediately.
Recipe and photo courtesy of: Paula Deen