- 3 heads of Broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Fructose (or sugar)
- 2 teaspoons minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced Ginger
- Pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Crushed Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- Steam the broccoli with water until cooked – about 5-7 minutes of actual steam time. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
- In a sauce pan mix together all sauce ingredients over medium heat. Stir constantly and cook until thickened. Pour over broccoli and combine or leave on the side as a dipping sauce.
Recipe and Photo credit: For the Love of Food / CC BY-NC