Recipe: Gooey Triple Chocolate Brownies
Summary: I’m not a scientist (at least not a “real” scientist by scientist standards – because you know, sociology isn’t “real” science) so I can’t say with 100% certainty that there’s a direct meat-sweet correlation, but it certainly seems so.
At least in my body. So, now that I eat meat, I eat sweet. Not at the same time though because as much as I love my grass-fed (NOT grain fed) PEI Striploins, and as much as I love me some good quality chocolate, I do not love them together. At least I don’t think I do. Hmmm… I feel an experiment coming on.
- 8 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 5 oz. Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
- 6 Large Pastured Eggs, room temperature
- 3 Cups Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp. Fine Sea Salt
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 – 1½ cups Chopped Nuts, lightly toasted.
- 8 oz. Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- ½ C Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter, room temperature
For instructions please visit: SheEats.ca
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 25