Summary: A totally mean Green Bean Casserole. It’s the dish everyone’s expecting on the holidays, but it’s so easy to make, you can serve it any day.
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded American-Cheddar cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen cut green beans, thawed, drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar French-fried onions (from 6-oz can)
- Heat oven to 350°F. In 1 1/2-quart casserole, stir together soup, cheese blend and soy sauce. Stir in green beans, bell pepper and 1 cup of the onions.
- 2 Cover; bake about 30 minutes or until beans are tender and mixture is heated through. Stir; top with remaining 1/2 cup onions.
- 3 Bake uncovered about 5 minutes longer or until onions are brown and crisp.
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: Betty Crocker