Recipe: Green Beans with Walnuts and Walnut Oil
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2 T. butter
- 2 T. walnut oil
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 T. minced fresh parsley
- Cook beans in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 5 minutes. Drain. Rinse beans under cold water; drain well.
- Melt butter with oil in heavy large skillet over high heat. Add beans and cook until heated through, stirring often, about 4 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add walnuts and parsley and toss to coat. Transfer to a bowl