Green Chile Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas What2Cook – Best of 2013 – Number 8 shared more than 65,000 times count down to #1 on New Years Eve.
Summary: I am so excited about this post because these are THE BEST Chicken Enchiladas ever. They are so easy to make, only a handful of ingredients. The kids LOVED them, they aren’t spicy they are just right.
- 3 large or 4 medium chicken breasts
- 1 pkg of at least 10 big tortillas (Normal Quesadilla size not jumbo not small)
- 1 can of green Chile enchilada sauce (Hatch was really good from Smith’s)
- 1 small can of diced green chile’s
- 3/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder
- small handful of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound of Pepper Jack Cheese shredded
For full instructions please visit: RichestoRagsbyDori.blogspot.com
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 5