Summary: Grilled Romaine Salad with Grilled Oranges, Avocado, Bacon and Creole Buttermilk Dressing
with charred hearts of romaine and creamy Creole Buttermilk Dressing, is a feast for the senses.
Smoky grilled romaine hearts, blistering warm oranges, slices of fresh avocado, and bits of thick cut bacon
What’s not to love?
This easy and elegant romaine salad makes a perfect first course. Grilling lettuce and oranges brings their flavors to the forefront for major wow-factor. The avocados off-set the acidity and offer creamy richness. And bacon adds that salty porky crunch that only bacon can provide.
- For the Buttermilk Dressing:
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tb. McCormick Creole Jambalaya Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- For the Grilled Romaine Salad:
- 4 romaine hearts, cored and halved
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 4 small oranges, peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
For instructions please visit: aspicyperspective.com
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8