Summary: Steak couldn’t get any easier or more flavorful!
- 2 pounds New York strip steaks (about 3/4-inch thick), edges trimmed
- Vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons McCormick Grill Mates Steak Rub
- Brush steaks lightly with oil. Rub steaks generously on both sides with Rub.
- Let steaks get to room temp
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Let the steaks rest 5-10 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 8 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe adapted from: TailgateGrilling.com