Summary: What could possibly be better than a glazed ham for Easter?
- 1 smoked bone-in ham (10 pounds)
- Zest of one orange
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, about 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover ham with a large piece of parchment and then foil. Place ham, widest side down, on a heavy rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 1 hour.
- Heat glaze ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat until runny, about 5 minutes.
- Remove ham from oven, and uncover. Score ham all over in a diamond pattern. Brush 1/2 of the glaze over ham.
- Increase temperature to 425 degrees. Bake ham, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Brush with remaining glaze, and bake until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes more. Let rest for 15 to 30 minutes before slicing.