There are literally hundreds of recipes for Butterbeer on the Internet, but I tinkered around until I came up with one that is fast and easy, and doesn’t require any time at the stove, which is great because kids love to help make it!
Recipe: Harry Potter Butterbeer
- 2 liter cream soda
- 2 tablespoons Butter extract
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- *drop the extracts into the 2 liter bottle, put on cap and slowly rotate until combined.
- 1 7oz container of marshmallow creme
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- *add all items together in an electric mixer and combine until smooth.
- Pour the butterbeer into a glass, drizzle with the cream topping, and enjoy! It really is that easy.