Recipe: Healthy Avocado Chicken Salad
Summary: If you love chicken salad and avocados, then you are going to go ga-ga for this recipe. After my first bite , I had an OMG moment. How can this taste THIS GOOD and be HEALTHY!
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 4 Tortilla Wraps, pita pockets, or bed of lettuce
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
2. Warm a tortilla for about 30 seconds on each side (you can do this on top of the stove or in a microwave for 15 seconds in between moist paper towels).
5. Roll the wrap away from you and cut into halves.
6. Letting the salad sit in the fridge for a couple of hours enhances the flavors more and makes it even more yummy!
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: lilsugar.com