Recipe: Hot Fudge Oreo Cupcakes or Pie
Summary: This is actually a frozen dessert that I usually put in a 9×13 inch pan. I decided to shake things up a bit and used a cupcake pan instead. Oh these are really very good . . . Ice cream – Oreo cookie crust – homemade Hot Fudge and Whipped Cream all in one splendid little frozen confection! It takes a bit longer to make this dessert as cupcakes, but it’s still simple . . . easy . . . and delicious.
- 2 large pie plates, 9×13 pan, or make 12 to 16 cupcakes
- 1 (15 oz.) pkg. oreo cookies with the cream attached
- ¼ Cup melted Butter
- ½ gallon Vanilla Ice Cream or any flavor you choose
- 1 medium container Frozen Whipped Topping like cool whip
- Toasted nuts
- Hot Fudge Sauce (Recipe Below)
- HOT FUDGE SAUCE
- 1 can of Condensed Milk (like Eagle Brand) – Do not use evaporated Milk
- 1 stick of Butter
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup of Milk or Semi sweet chocolate Chips.