Recipe: Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
Summary: This delicious ice cream sandwich dessert is prepared with strawberries and almonds and is perfect for any party and talk about easy!!
- 3 ice cream sandwiches of your own choice
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1/4 cup strawberry sauce
- Let ice cream sandwiches to become soft, it would take 3 mins.
- Put almonds in a plate and coat sandwiches in the chopped almonds.
- Place all the sandwiches in a beautiful serving platter, spread sliced strawberries around the sandwiches and pour chocolate sauce onto the sandwiches. To make it more attractive decorate the platter with whipped cream.
- Refrigerate the sandwiches for 30 mins.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Chill: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 3
Recipe adapted from: esyrecipes.blogspot.com