Summary: This is no ordinary cheesecake. In fact it is not a cheesecake at all. By substituting the cream cheese with Greek yogurt, you get a protein packed, dense, decadent treat that you won’t have to feel guilty eating.
Recipe: Individual Un-Cheesecake
- 6oz Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp Jell-O sugar-free instant pudding mix – cheesecake flavored
- 1/2 cup fiber bran cereal
- 4 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp unsalted almond butter
- 1/4 tsp stevia
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- Add the pudding mix into the yogurt and stir until well combined. Set yogurt mixture aside.
- In a food processor or blender, grind the bran to a fine texture. In a small mixing bowl, add the ground bran cereal with all dry ingredients, (stevia, cinnamon, and nutmeg) and mix evenly.
- Add the almond butter and water to dry mixture, and stir until it becomes moist and sticky. If the batter is still crumbly, add additional water in 1 tsp increments until desired consistency is achieved.
- Pour the crust mixture into a small 4in circular pan. Pack the crust along the bottom and sides of the dish to create a pie shape. Pour the filling on top of the crust and smooth evenly along the top. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes and enjoy cold.