Recipe: Italian Turkey Sliders
Summary: Hard to find a place that sells them, but there are a few places..like Mels Drive-ins (The same that was in the movie American Graffitti). I like to make my own… and spice it up a bit! Great with Cheese too.
- 20 ounces lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 16 dinner or slider rolls
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey Dijon mustard
- Combine ground turkey, cheese and all seasonings. Mix together well.
- Shape turkey into 16 small patties.
- Place patties on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 – 10 minutes or until cooked through. Be careful not to cook too long or they will become dried out.
- Combine mayonnaise with honey Dijon mustard and stir until well blended.
- Place on rolls and top with honey Dijon mayo.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 16