Recipe: Joe’s Crab Shack Crab Dip
Summary: Very yummy! Might want to double, it was inhaled!!!! Really excellent and easy appetizer!
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 4 tsp onions, minced
- 4 tsp green peppers, minced
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (6 oz) can crabmeat
- Mix cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, and butter until smooth.
- Blend in salt and paprika.
- Stir in onion, green pepper, cheese, and crab meat.
- Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes, until bubbly.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Recipeofhealth