Recipe: Juicy New York Strip Steak
Summary: This recipe gives you tender, juicy meat which has a great Italian flavor.
- 4 New York strip steaks, 8 oz each
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 smashed garlic cloves
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- Combine the red wine vinegar, steak seasoning, garlic cloves, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, Italian seasoning, and basil in a glass dish.
- Add the meat to the marinade and turn it well to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate the steaks for 2 hours, turning once or twice, then bring them to room temperature.
- Grill the marinated New York strip steaks over a high heat until they are done to your liking 8 minutes on each side should be medium.
- Take the meat off the grill and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving. (resting will let it gather the juices back in the meat)
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 16 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4