For each colored layer:
- 1 3 oz package jello
- 1 pack or 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
For the white layer:
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 packs or 4 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- Mix each jello color separately in containers. Let stand till room temperature, stirring occasionally. Mix up white layer and also let stand till room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Pour first color into 9×13 dish. Refrigerate till firm. Put 1/3 of white layer in next. Refrigerate till firm. Repeat till done.
- If all mixtures are at room temperature, it takes only about 7 minutes to firm up each layer so you can add the next one.
Recipe and Photo credit: MamaBear on nibbledish / CC BY-SA