Pinned more than 35,000 times countdown to New Years Eve for Number 1 of the year!!
Summary: If you like lemon, this is the cake for you! Lemon Lava Cake & it’s super easy!!
- 1 box lemon cake mix & ingredients
- 2 boxes instant lemon pudding
- 2 C. cold milk
- 1/3 C. sugar
- 1 1/4 C. water
- 3 Tbs. lemon juice
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- Pour cake mix into greased 13×9 baking dish.
- Combine dry pudding, milk, sugar, lemon juice, and water in bowl.
- Whisk together for 2 minutes until well combined and slightly thickened.
- Pour pudding mixture over top of cake mixture. Do not spread it.
- Place baking dish on top of cookie sheet to catch any drips while cooking. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes to 1 hour.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes while sauce thickens slightly. Sprinkle top of cake with powdered sugar.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 55 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Recipe adapted from Recipe4living.com