Recipe: Lemon Pepper Fish Tacos
Summary: No need to go to a restaurant for the fresh taste of fish tacos. Making them at home is quick and easy. Enjoy!
- Land O Lakes Lemon Pepper Sauté Express square
- 1/2 pound tilapia fillets
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 8 hard or soft corn taco shells, warmed
- Pico de gallo, if desired
- Guacamole, if desired
- Sour cream, if desired
- Melt Sauté Express square in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
- Add fish.
- Sauté 7-10 minutes or until golden brown on both sides and flaky. Remove from skillet.
- Stir coleslaw and cilantro into skillet until coated and heated through.
- Break fish into bite-sized pieces. Fill each taco shell with coleslaw mixture, fish and additional toppings.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8
Fat: 6 g
Protein: 9 g
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Land O Lakes