Recipe: Lemony Cucumber Salad
Summary: Don’t forget that something fresh, vibrant, and crunchy is often missing from potluck gatherings; this easy salad will get gobbled up quickly because it satisfies on those levels.t from what2cook.net
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped orange bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 English cucumbers, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine lemon rind and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Pour over cucumber mixture; toss well to coat. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Yields 8 servings. Serving size: 1/2 cup