Recipe: Lighter Sangria Punch
Summary: Unfortunately, calories still count when you consume them through a straw, but look how light and refreshing this Sangria Punch is.
- 1qt. (4 cups) cold reduced-calorie cranberry juice cocktail
- 1cup cold orange juice
- 1Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 packet CRYSTAL LIGHT Raspberry Ice Flavor Drink Mix
- 3 cups cold club soda
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- MIX first 4 ingredients in a large glass or plastic pitcher; stir until mix is dissolved.
- REFRIGERATE until ready to serve.
- STIR in club soda and sliced fruit. Serve over ice.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8
Recipe adapted from: Walmart.com
Photo credit from: thirdage.com