Irish Breakfast Tea combines with Irish whiskey to make a simple, almost-traditional Irish tipple. (80 Calories)
Recipe: Irish Iced Tea
- 6 oz. Irish Breakfast Tea (brewed)
- 1 oz. Irish whiskey
- 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- lemon slice
- Brew 6 oz. Irish Breakfast Tea and let cool.
- Combine 1 oz. Irish whiskey, 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice, and tea in a mixing glass. Add ice and stir until chilled (about 20 seconds).
- Strain over fresh ice in a Collins glass. Garnish with a lemon lice. .
If you want to sweeten it with a teaspoon of sugar, add 16 calories to your total.