Recipe: Mexican Pizza
- Premade Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
- Canned refried beans
- Black Corn Salsa
- About a cup of seasoned ground beef (You can use a low sodium taco seasoning)
- Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Sliced Olives
- Cold toppings for after baking (see below)
- Layer beans, salsa, beef, cheese and olives onto crust.
- Bake according to directions on crust’s package.
- Top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and anything else you like (This photo also has garbanzo beans).
Photo credit: Kodamakitty / flickr.com / CC BY-NC-ND