Summary: With this recipe you can mix and match toppings for your showers and parties.. 10 extra possibilities included!!
Ingredients (for 1 dozen- adjust for your size party)
- 1 cup HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 can Ready Whip Whipped Cream (or make your own and pipe it)
- 1 dozen uniform size fresh strawberries (wash)
- 13.5 oz carton Marzetti Glaze for Strawberries (or Homemade Strawberry Glaze)
- PREHEAT oven to 300°F. Mix cracker crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and the butter; press scant 1/3 cup crumb mixture onto bottom of each of four mini (4-1/2-inch) springform pans. Bake 7 min.
- BEAT cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and the vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour one-fourth of the batter (about 1 cup) into each of four bowls. If desired, add one of the Stir-In Ideas to each bowl of batter. Pour over crusts. Place pans on baking sheet.
- BAKE 40 to 45 min. or until centers are almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rims of pans to loosen cakes; cool before removing rims. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving add whip cream and strawberries on top with a drizzle glaze or dip half of the strawberry in the glaze and place on top. (see below for other mix and match ideas)
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Chill time: 4 hour(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Recipe adapted from Kraftrecipes.com