Summary: If imitation is the highest form of flattery, then Starbucks must be really, really flattered. This recipe isn’t exactly like Starbuck’s… it’s my perfect version of how I think the frappacino should be.
- 4 shots espresso
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups ice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup, plus more for topping
- whipped cream (fresh or from a can)
- For a weaker Frappuccino, use 2 shots espresso, 1 1/2 cups milk and (about half the amount of sugar) 2 tablespoons
- Add warm espresso and sugar to blender. Blend until combined. Add milk, ice and chocolate syrup. Blend on high until ice is fine.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
- Make 4 regular sized frappuccinos or 2 giant (grande) ones
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 1
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Babble.com