Recipe: Momofuku’s Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Fish Sauce Vinaigrette
- 1lb Brussel Sprouts
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2Tbsp water
- 1Tbsp clear rice vinegar
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 clove of garlic, grated
- 1 red chili, chopped (or more if you prefer)
- 1Tbsp cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chopped mint
- Clean brussels sprouts (take of outer layer and cut off the stalk) and cut in half.
- Heat 2T oil in a oven tray, start panfrying the sprouts, when they start to color, transfer to 200C oven for about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with some fried cilantro (5-10 seconds on high) and carrots if you wish.