Neiman Marcus Dip or in The South it is known as Get Your Man Dip. This dip sounds really good!!! Easy and quick to make!
Recipe: Neiman Marcus Dip
ext from what2cook.net
- 6 green onions
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 jar Hormel Real Bacon Bits or 5 bacon slices, diced
- 1 pkg. slivered almonds
- Chop the green onions.
- Shred the cheddar cheese
- Mix the onions, cheese, mayo, bacon bits,
- and slivered almonds together.
- Chill for a couple hours.
- Serve with Ritz crackers or corn chips.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6 – 8
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: JustaSpoonful