Recipe: Nutella and Mascarpone on Brioche
- 2 Tbsp. Nutella spread
- 4 generous Tbsp. Mascarpone Cheese
- Big ol’ dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Powdered sugar
- Sliced strawberries for garnish
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. Generously butter one side of a slice of bread. Spread Nutella on other side. Place bread butter-side-down into skillet.
- Butter a second slice of bread on one side, spread with Mascarpone. Sprinkle cinnamon if desired, and place butter-side-up on top of sandwich.
- Grill until lightly browned and flip over; continue grilling until bread is golden. Remove from pan. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and top with sliced strawberries.