Summary: Pillsbury Bake Off Finalist Maurice Chinn, Brunswick, GA, Bake-Off Contest 44, 2010
- 1 package (16 oz) Pillsbury Big Deluxe refrigerated oatmeal raisin cookies (12 cookies)
- 2 cups Chopped Pecans
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold Unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup Hershey’s cinnamon chips
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- Heat oven to 350°F. In bottom of ungreased 13×9-inch pan, press cookie dough rounds evenly for crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the pecans; press firmly into dough. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add milk, vanilla and eggs; beat until well blended. On low speed, beat in 1/2 cup of the flour. Pour over crust; spread evenly.
- In medium bowl, mix brown sugar and remaining 1/2 cup flour. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Stir in cinnamon chips, raisins, oats and remaining 1 cup pecans. Sprinkle over cheese mixture.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes longer or until set. Cool completely, about 2 hours. To serve, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store in refrigerator.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 1 hour(s)
Number of servings (yield): 15
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Hersheys