Recipe: Old Fashioned Spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground bison
- 6 teaspoons Italian seasoning mix
- 3 garlic cloves (smashed & diced)
- 1 (15½ ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15½ ounce) can tomatoes
- ½ package (1 pound) spaghetti
- parmesan cheese to taste
- Brown ground beef; pour off grease.
- Add seasoning, garlic, tomato sauce, and whole tomatoes.
- Simmer for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Cook spaghetti until tender.
- Serve with garlic bread and a green salad.