Recipe: Olive Garden Gamberoni All’Aglio
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp crushed red peppers
- 1 1/2 lbs medium fresh shrimp, shelled, tails removed
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 Tbsp parsley, finely chopped (1 Tbsp dry)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz angel hair pasta, cooked according to package directions
- Heat oil in a sauté pan. Add onion and sauté 2 minutes. Add garlic and red pepper; do not brown garlic. Sauté 1 minute. Add shrimp, cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add butter, wine, parsley, salt and pepper. Simmer until sauce thickens slightly & shrimp turn from opaque to pink.
- Place cooked, drained pasta on large platter. Evenly distribute shrimp and sauce over pasta and serve immediately.