Excellent recipe! Very tasty and easy to make! I was pretty impressed with the ease of creating this dish and even more impressed with the taste. We had family over the last time we made it and everyone wanted the last bits. Will make this recipe more often!
Oven-Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic Olive Oil and Lemon Juice
- 5 cup (up to 6) cauliflower, florets about 1 1/2 inches in diameter (from 1 medium cauliflower)
- 1?4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1?2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 chives, Chopped, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large saute pan or a roasting pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower, and season with the garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place the saute/roasting pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan. Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately while still warm.
Recipe adapted from FoodNetwork and Photo courtesy of: meehancooks