Recipe: Party Chicken Salad
Summary: Fresh and on-trend chicken salad sandwich.
- 4 cups cut-up cooked chicken breasts (3-4 breasts)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise (Hellman’s recommended) (or lite mayo)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon celery salt (or more to taste)
- 2/3 cup toasted almonds
- 1-2 cups seedless grapes, cut into halves (could also use apple or orange pieces, cut into small chunks)
- Rolls or croissants
- Cook chicken breasts ahead and let cool. We recommend cooking on low in a crock pot for about 6 hours.
- Cut chicken into rough pieces and put into a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, cider vinegar, onion flakes, salt, and celery salt. Stir.
- Add almonds and grapes and mix well.
- Serve on your choice of bread.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8
Recipe and Photo Food Channel