Summary: This Pasta Aglio e Olio recipe is a flavorful classic Italian dish that goes great as the main course or as a side dish to a chicken or meat entree. Aglio e Olio is Italian for “garlic and oil.” This tasty pasta recipe is very simple and easy to make.
- 1 pound dried pasta (spaghetti, angel hair, or linguine)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
For recipe instructions visit Feature Dish by clicking here!