Summary: Think of these hearty breakfast cookies as peanut butter and jelly in cookie form. They make a great on-the-go breakfast or afternoon snack.
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated peanut butter cookies
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup strawberry, raspberry or grape jam
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in walnuts, oats and cinnamon until well combined. Shape dough into 15 balls. Place balls 1 inch apart on cookie sheets.
- 3Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are set and bottoms are golden brown. Immediately make indentation in center of each cookie with end of wooden spoon. Fill each indentation with about 1 teaspoon jam. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Pillsbury.com