Recipe: Pizza Pasta Salad
Summary: We make this pasta salad all the time when we are feeding a crowd, a perfect side dish for BBQ’s and picnics. It is also a very kid friendly pasta salad.
- 1 bag colored spiral noodles
- ¾ c. pepperoni cut into wedges
- ¾ c. mozzarella cut into small cubes
- ¾ c. fresh tomatoes, diced
- ½ c. can pitted black olives, sliced
- ¼ c. parmesan cheese (not the powdery kind)
- 1 bottle Bernstein’s Restaurant Recipe Italian Dressing (or your favorite Italian Dressing)
For full recipe instructions visit FavFamilyRecipes by clicking here!