Recipe: Poppy Seed Chicken Salad
Summary: Go tropical and substitute chopped pineapple for the grapes and macadamia nuts for the pecans. Stir in about 1/2 cup coconut for more island flavor.
- 2 cups prepared chicken salad
- 1/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1/2 cup toasted or roasted pecans
- 1/2 cup halved seedless green or red grapes
- Crackers, pita chips or roll into a wrap
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve with crackers or pita chips.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: CoastalLiving.com