Summary: This strawberry-banana smoothie is scrumptious and satisfying.
- 2 cups plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (optional)
- Whole fresh strawberries (optional)
- In a blender combine yogurt, bananas, the sliced strawberries, honey, and peanut butter.
- Cover and blend until nearly smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container as necessary.
- Divide among four glasses. If desired, garnish with whole strawberries.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Fat: 5 g
Protein: 10 g
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens